Wednesday 9 April 2014

Diving the Coolidge

Dive the SS President Coolidge for the wreck dive of a lifetime. As one of the largest, most accessible wrecks in the world, the President Coolidge is a wreck diver’s dream. To see the whole ship, you’ll want to do at least 10 dives but after 3 dives I could certainly get a feel for the majesty of the wreck. It was the most challenging thing I have done for some time. I really needed to remind myself that it was ok to get out of my comfort-zone and to trust the people I was with.

You penetrate the ship through some holes cut thru the hull, and it is pretty dark and scarey! I resisted swimming thru some of the broken wreckage, I was worried that I wouldn't fit with my oxygen tank on the back! But I overcame my fears and wow! It felt good!










No comments:

Post a Comment